November 4, 2011
Inservice,Field Interaction and Co-ordinaton (IFIC)
November 3 2011 147 Views Faculties Corner
Inservice , Field Interaction and Co-ordinaton (IFIC)
All the activities related to the inservice programme and extension services of DIET except for Adult education will be organized by this branch
- To assist educational authorities in planning of inservice education programmes for the school teachers of the district ,and to plan and co-ordinate such programmes held in the DIET
- To identify the training needs school teachers and to plan perspective plans to meet such needs
- To prepare an annual calendar of all activities to be held in DIET and ouside
- To organize distance cum mode training programmes to teachers
- To evaluate and monitor the quality and efficacy of all inservice programmes held in DIET
- To maintain a data base on all persons except in Adult Education personnels , who under go training for the DIET and to organize follow up activities.
- To serve as a reference and resource centre for teachers who wish to continue their education
- To act as a nodal branch for all action research and field interaction activities of the DIET
- Publication of periodicals of the DIET and to distribute it to schools ,tec.