November 3, 2011
Planning and Management (P & M)
November 7 2011 140 Views Faculties Corner
The main objectives of this faculty will be ,
- Training the heads of the school
- Training to the Educational Officers of the District
- To provide feed back supporting planning programmes of all branches of DIET
Following are the function of P& M
- To maintain appropriate data base for the district for the various planning exercises
- To conduct studies with a view to give policy advice to the educational planning exercises
- To provide technical assistance to educational authorities in (1) school mapping (2) Micro planning for UEE (3) formation of activities for school complexes(4) institutional evaluation
- To orient the community leaders( LSGs) ,VEC members,youths voluntary educational workers .
- To conduct appropriate programmes for the headmasters , block level educational functionaries ,etc
- To appraise various educational programmes implemented in the district especially with the objectives to achieve UEE , quality enhancements ,etc.
- To act as nodal branch for preparing institutional plans and annual self evaluation reports for the DIET.
- To provide P& M related inputs to all other activities of DIET